Lo que sigue es un listado de las asignaturas que imparto o he impartido en cursos anteriores durantes los últimos años.
Máster en Lógica y Filosofía de la Ciencia:
- Metalógica I: Completud y sus Consecuencias
- Lógicas de Orden Superior
Máster en Sistemas Inteligentes:
- Lógicas para la Red Semántica
Grado en Filosofía/Licenciatura Filosofía:
- Lógica I
- Lógica II
- Aplicaciones de la Lógica
- Historia y Filosofía de la Lógica
- Extensiones y Aplicaciones de la Lógica
- Teoría de Modelos
- Seminarios de Lógica
- Teoría de Conjuntos
- Lógica Matemática
- Lógicas para la Informática y la Inteligencia Artificial
Últimos proyectos financiados
Hybrid Intensional Logic (FFI2013-47126-P)
MICINN. Investigador responsable. Duración prevista: hasta: 2016.
SUMMARY: Intensional Logic as understood here is a research program based upon the broad presupposition that so-called “intensional contexts” in natural language can be explained semantically by the idea of multiple reference. The inspiration for the semantic theories to be developed in this project is diverse, coming from linguistics, traditional philosophy, philosophical logic, philosophy of science, but also from computer science and mathematical logic.
The general goal of this project is to investigate how far the combination of type theoretic machinery with hybrid logic can solve historical and contemporary problems (both philosophical and technical) in intensional logic, and to try and solve them in a simple, general, easy-to-use, framework. This main goal has the following subgoals:
- To systematically study and classify existing intensional logic systems and their problems. Both philosophical and technical issues will need to be considered.
- To explore historical aspects of intensional logic.
- To construct and explore various hybrid (typed) intensional logics that address expressivity and completeness gaps in current intensional logic. To explore, when appropriate, computational aspects of the new systems.
- To emphasize the educational aspect of this work, particularly e-learning educational aspects. We intend to introduce “pedagogical” versions of intensional logics, maintain and improve branches of the summa logica portal (http://logicae.usal.es ) and to develope specific material for e-learning that meet current standards of interactivity.
Nociones de Completud (FFI2009-09345)
MICINN. Investigador responsable. Duración prevista: hasta: 2012.
SUMMARY: To reconcile the syntactic and semantic presentations of consequence is at the core of any logic. This same idea can also be understood as a balancing act, between the expressive capacity of a formal language and the computational power of a particular presentation.
The goal of this project is to investigate these fundamental issues. In particular, we have organized the work in the following three main lines:
- To investigate pure and applied logics, classic and non classic, focusing on algebraic, description and hybrid logics; aiming at, whenever possible, studying both first order and higher order versions. The common thread to investigate these formal languages is the completeness proof; starting with the pre-existing proofs for each system, and relating them to the expressive power of the logic. The study will also include incompleteness proofs. The first step is to obtain a “catalogue” of different completeness / incompleteness proofs, to study their similarities and differences. We will then analyse each proof aiming to understand when each different proof can be applied, and which are the exact information that each proof gives us about the logic.
- To investigate historical aspects of completeness. We will take as central referent point Henkin's completeness proof, his doctoral thesis and his articles from 1949 and 1950. Then investigate previous proofs, and the evolution of completeness theory since then.
- To include also pedagogical aspects, in particular concerning e-learning. We want to use the notion of completeness to explain central ideas of logic in class. We plan to extend the already existing digital library (Summa Logicae, http://logicae.usal.es) with texts and exercises concerning completeness; and we will develop new educational software.